Sunday, May 31, 2009

Another Obama dream

This time it seemed like I worked in the Administration. I worked with a young lady and in the dream it was distinct that both of us were Christ followers. It seems we were over seeing policy and documents. We were sent to another office to have presidential seal put on some docs. I didn't have my identification but the young lady who was with me vogued for me when I was confronted by a staffer who didn't know me. It felt like we were doing some kind of covert work on behalf of the believers. We got back to room where Mr Obama was, He was sitting in a chair similar to a barbers chair reading a news paper. then i introduced him to 2 intercessors from my Church Calvary Cathedral of Praise. and I said sister Trumpet this is the president of these United States. he greeted them politely. and I woke up it was a little after 4 am. In my spirit i felt compelled to pray for him. So I did. I don't know what these dreams mean but its a recurring theme

1 comment:

Muriel said...

My bro. the Lord is preparing you for ministry. The opportunity may present itself to talk to the President. So keep your heart in tune with God, read, study and meditate on His Word, and ask the Holy Spirit to guide you and reveal to you the meaning of the dream.
Continue praying for our President and the nation. We need to turn back to God. Maybe God is going to use you in these end times to reveal who He is and to bring salvation to America.